We can treat you best when we know a little about your background. And, don't worry - our staff
is very experienced with filling out all of the insurance paperwork and we can check and see
how much your Medical or Vision Insurance company will cover before you incur any costs.
And, if you don't have coverage, we will work with you as best we can.
Advantra Elite, Gold, Silver, One -- Aetna and Wellness Plans -- Aetna Medicare -- Amerihealth Administrators® Capital Blue Cross and Wellness Plans (Note: Capital Blue Cross Vision is NVA) -- Capital Blue Cross Chip Coresource/ Coresource PHC and Wellness Plans -- Erin Group -- Freedom Blue -- Health America/ Health Assurance -- Highmark Blue Shield and Wellness plans (Note: Highmark Blue Shields Vision is Davis.) -- Highmark Chip -- Medicare and all Secondary’s -- PPHN Preferred Health Care and Wellness Plans -- Senior Blue -- Significa -- UPMC
• Aetna Vision
• EyeMed : Access, Select or Aetna plans only
• Vision Care Direct
• Vision Benefits of America (VBA)
• Vision Service Plan (VSP)
• National Vision Administrators (NVA)
• UPMC Vision Advantage
1. Please bring the completed New Patient Forms to the appointment.
2. Please bring both your medical and your vision insurance cards.
3. Please bring glasses, contact lenses, vision aids and low-vision devices currently used.
4. Please bring a list of Medications or Supplements currently being taken, and a history of any allergies.
5. Please bring the name and address of your Primary Physician.
Wertsch Vision Associates was founded in 1931.
We have been giving quality family eye care
for over 75 years!